Friday Night we were invited by Rachel and Gavin Cosley, along with 9 other couples for a night on the town in an Escalade Limo. I have never even been up close to a limo so that was very exciting for us. We went to Benihana's for dinner and then rolled on over to the Melting Pot for dessert. It was a blast! There was a lot of dancing in our seats and singing along to the music.
There was a lot of Dancing.....
Then there was the Japanese Chef who was not Japanese at all! He is from MEXICO! In fact when asked if his name was Japanese he seemed a little offended.
We were all very impressed by the dish stacking from the bus boy.

And of course some Body Surfing!
Jason and Jennifer Tanner
Gavin and Rachel Cosley
Janice and Ed Anway
The famous onion train trick!
There was this joke about Janice in all of the pictures. She looked liked she was giving me daggers so we kept teasing her about it. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!
Im sorry it wasnt your birthday too Jan, I mean Janice!
Here she is playing nice
So, they sang to me and gave me this porcelain cat with a candle on it to blow out. Everyone at the table kept telling me that the cat is mine and that I should take it home with me. I wasnt quite sure on that, but I took it anyway. Well, I didnt make it two feet away from the table when I was asked by the waitress to please give her back the cat! That was a close call. I could have been stuck washing dishes for trying to steal their Japanese Porcelain Cat God.
Here she is playing nice



No comments:
Post a Comment