TWILIGHT BABY!!!! Thursday night for my birthday we went to see the midnight showing of Twilight. My friend Sheri had arranged through a friend in our stake to get tickets to the sold out premiere. This friend of hers had reserved the entire theatre for the movie that night. It was so much fun. We made shirts and went to Olive Garden for dinner, then sat in line at the theatre waiting for the movie to start. Movin 97.5 was there playing music and taking pictures. They ended up posting a picture of us on their photowall of their website. It was kind of fun to see us on their site. Here is the official party group and die hard Twilighters!
Happy Birthday to Me! :-)
Jennifer and Cuffy....their shirts say "I have OCD....Obsessive Cullen Disorder" and "Why am I covered in Feathers"
Jennifer and Kristine Nelson.....their shirts had the same saying on them.
Tiffany and Cuffy.....Tiff's shirt said "Screw being a princess....I want to be a Vampire"
Jennifer taking a quick cat nap before the movie started.
Sheri and Ginger. Ginger's shirt said "Werewolves are sweaty, Vampires are HOT" and Sheri's said "Bite Me"
Me, Sheri and Ginger....My shirt said "Save Gas Ride a Vampire"
Mele texting and posing for a picture. Multi talented.
SMILE!!!!
Tiff trying to sit comfortably...
And now, the caffeine officially kicks in!!!!!

Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm not sure how this whole "Blog Spot" thing works... whatever that is anyway... Not sure if I really even believe in it... kinda like Santa, you know? Anyway, love the pics. You and Ginger are total dorks. I feel like I just watched "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" or something... weird! Great to hear from you Barfy!
-Todd
ok trying to get comfy after scarfin my face at olive garden didnt turn out to well! bt it was def worth the paainnnnn!! its love thats why! hee hee
Post a Comment